Labels


Apa cer.....

on Friday, August 15, 2014

Lamanya tak menulis kat blog ni...from 2010 till 2014, 5 years...! Ariel pun dah 6 tahun and next year dah nak masuk Std 1 dah. Alhamdulillah :-) As for me..well, I have been diagnosed of having takayasu arthritis in 2012 and since then I have been in and out from the hospital and every year at least once being admitted into ICU. Sometimes my illness can be critical and awarded to ICU for monitoring purposes. My hubby...well he's supportive enough, taking care of Ariel on behalf of me and accompany me in the hospital most of the time instead of being at work despite of his hectic schedule and customer's demand. There are so many incidents happened in those 4 years, will tell in next entry. Got to go now. Lots of works are waiting.
Salam,
Aniza aka Ija aka Joeja

0 comments: