Labels


I'm on the blog again

on Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's been quite sometimes I haven't jot anything or even visiting my blog. Too addict with the FB, forgot about my blog.

Ariel is reaching 2 years old in 1 month time. So fast the time flies. He can talk so much and even sometimes can construct a sentence already. His favourite phrases are 'Buat apa tu' and 'Apa tu'.




My handsome son was so attach with my hubby. At night, when he want to go to sleep, it is a must that he has to rub his nose with my husband finger. Dok gentel la sampai tidur. Kemek hidung lagi nanti baru tahu.....

I'm still unplan what I want to do for his 2nd birthday. My husband suggesting that we only do it at home with family members gathering but then no social networking for Ariel since all the family members are grown up members. So how......?

Well, still have time to think and insyaallah will posted again.

Mean time...chow first...adios...

0 comments: